Usman W. Roshan
- University of Texas at Austin, B.S.C.S., 1998.
- University of Texas at Austin, M.S.C.S., 2002.
- University of Texas at Austin, Ph.D., 2004.
- BNFO 601: Foundations of Bioinformatics I, Fall 08
- BNFO 235: Programming in Bioinformatics, Fall 08
Software and Data
- Identifying distantly related RNAs in genomic sequences
- eProbalign: web server and source code for probalign multiple sequence alignment program
- Recursive-Iterative-DCM3: divide-and-conquer booster for large-scale phylogeny reconstruction
- Bioinformatics: phylogeny reconstruction
- multiple sequence alignment
- computational genetic epidemiology
- Machine learning: discriminative methods